Guess the Non-farm payrolls number and win a great prize
It’s that time of the month again, when the most exciting data point on the calendar is released. No, it’s not the Chicago Fed’s national activity index but the US jobs report, and it’s going to be a big one this month.
Last month’s weather related -33k was a shocker as it brought the longest run of positive NFP’s ever to a shuddering halt. This month it needs to bounce back or we could really see some fireworks in the dollar. Expectations range around the 300k-320k mark.
So, without further ado, we open the ForexFlow.live second ever NFP competition, in conjunction with our friends at Livesquawk. Once again, the prize is a 6 month subsciption to the Livesquawk service for the best and fastest, live news delivery service out there. Banks and financial institutions are plugged into these guys around the globe.
To win, all you have to do is pick a number. Guess the NFP number and you win. Here are the rules;
- You pick a number as your guess for the Friday NFP number – 1 guess per person
- First person who picks a number gets it (you can pick another number if your’s is taken)
- Closest to the number wins. In the case of a draw or split, the person who entered first by time gets it
- Only guesses in the comments on this post count (put them anywhere else and you’re out of luck)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 GMT Friday
Best of luck.
If you want to try the Livesquawk service out anyway, we have a free trial offer for you by clicking here and using promo code ForexFlow.