The Unemployment Rate To Be In The Low 4s, and Modest Increases In Real Wage Growth.
- Appropriate For US Interest Rates To Rise Gradually Over The Next Couple Of Years
- Still Holding To The View Recent Inflation Weakness Largely Due To “Idiosyncratic Noise”
- To Watch The Next Few Inflation Reports Closely For Signs Of A Pickup.
- US Economic Activity Has Grown At “Reasonably Solid Pace” Despite Hurricanes. US Economy Nearing Full Employment
- A Spike In Demand Could Push Economy “Beyond Its Sustainable Capacity”, Would Pressure Labour Costs
- Southeast Businesses Overall “Do Not Expect A Surge In Growth” Or “An Upshift In Growth For Cost Pressures, Including Labour Costs”
- Too Early To Know Impact Of US Tax Form Until See Details
In the meantime the USD continues to suffer today, EURUSD now up to 1.1800, USDJPY 113.35, Cable 1.3185
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019