Adjust Trade balance : 323B JPY vs 210B JPY expected
- Prior Trade balance : 668B JPY
- Prior Adjusted Trade Balance : 240B JPY, revised to 266.6 B JPY
- Imports YoY Oct 2017: 18.9% vs 20.2% exp, prior 12%
- Exports YoY Oct 2017: 14.0% vs 15.8% exp, prior 14.1%
Weaker than expectations, still a good month, on the ex- and imports but only having a minor impact as the emphasis of the morning lies with German coalition talks going belly up.
USDJPY trading 112.00, EURJPY 131.47(up a spread) having suffered pretty heavy losses from the 132.20 open down to a low 131.17.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- #Canada #Employment report preview. - November 5, 2021
- Rotation, ROTATION! - November 24, 2020
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020