Minutes of the November meeting
- PASS-THROUGH TO INFLATION COULD BE DELAYED BY MANY FACTORS INCLUDING RETAIL COMPETITION
- Headline and trimmed mean inflation had both been 1.8 per cent over the year to the September quarter, broadly in line with the Bank’s expectations.– Source TradeTheNews.com
- Steady policy consistent with growth
- Later today , more interesting perhaps we have Philip Lowe, Governor,on– Some Evolving Questions – at the Australian Business Economists (ABE) Annual Dinner, Sydney, that will be at 9.05GMT.
Have a nice dinner.
- Here’s the link
AUD loses a spread on the consistent current comment, last at 0.7547 from 0.7555
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019