Traders still have some positioning to do
Some London fix moves going through as it’s the first one of the year.
- USDCAD drops to test 1.2501
- GBPUSD zooms up to 1.3585
- EURUSD recovers to 1.2050 from 1.2025
Expect a couple opf days of this before things settle down.
I’ve lifted USDCAD at 1.2704 on this move.
- Heads up for some early end of month FX clues on the MSCI rebalancing - November 11, 2021
- Everyone’s waiting for 112.50 in USDJPY - November 9, 2021
- Celebrate the taper by taking part in our NFP competition - November 3, 2021