The ForexFlow NFP competition is open!!
Blimey, it’s Feb already. I’ve still got the Christmas decorations up and there’s some type of animal living in the remains of the Xmas tree. Time flies when you’re having fun eh?
It’s NFP time and that only means one, thing. No, not whether wages are good or bad but whether you can bag yourself a great prize courtesy of our friends at Livesquawk.
As usual, all you have to do is pick the correct NFP number and you could win a free 6 month subscription. Get closest, and you win a 3 month sub. Here are the rules;
- You pick a number as your guess for the Friday NFP number – 1 guess per person
- First person who picks a number gets it (you can pick another number if your 1st guess is taken)
- Closest to the number wins. In the case of a draw or split, the person who entered first by time gets it
- Only guesses in the comments on this post count (put them anywhere else and you’re out of luck)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 GMT Friday
If you want to try the Livesquawk service out anyway, we have a free trial offer for you, using promo codeForexFlow.
What are you waiting for? Good luck.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- What did we learn this week? – A lesson in making mountains out of molehills - February 15, 2019
- GBP could hold the keys to some large expiries – Forex options expiries 15 February 2019 - February 15, 2019
- Forex option expiries 14 February 2019 - February 14, 2019