A little later than usual but but here’s the NFP competition
It’s that time again and NFP day so let’s kick off the competition. The prize this month is a free two-month pass to our brand new live trading room. We’ve been pulling out some good trades this week and picking the levels that are defining the price action, so if you want to come and have a try, you can always sign up for a free 14 day trial here.
Back to the NFP and the competition. The rules are simpl,e, pick the number and win the prize. Here’s the details;
- You pick a number as your guess for the Friday NFP number – 1 guess per person
- First person who picks a number gets it (you can pick another number if your 1st guess is taken)
- Closest to the number wins. In the case of a draw or split, the person who entered first by time gets it
- Only guesses in the comments on this post count (put them anywhere else and you’re out of luck)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 GMT Friday
That’s all there is two it.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022