A very big week for GBP traders next week
I’ve just had a quick butchers and what a monster week for GBP traders next week. Here’s what’s coming;
- Tue 20th CPI and PPI data
- Wed 21st Labour market report
- Thur 22nd Retail sales, BOE MPC meeting and the start of the EU summit, with Brexit on the agenda
Throw in the FOMC on Wednesday and we could have some real fireworks.
All the upcoming data is available to view on our calendar.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Forex options expiries 22 August 2019 - August 22, 2019
- A trader’s view: MXN – Indices – Metals - August 21, 2019
- Big EURJPY expiry pops up out of nowhere – Forex options expiries 21 August 2019 - August 21, 2019