Japan Mar 2018 CPI data on 20.04.2018
- prior Core(ex Fresh food) CPI 1.0%
- National CPI YoY 1.1 % vs 1.1% exp, prior 1.5%
- National Core Core( ex fresh food, energy)CPI YoY 0.5 % vs 0.5% exp, prior 0.5
In line with expectations but the headline is smalls in decline. Job security guaranteed for Kuroda and his crew. It should keep USDJPY from coming off to much.
It’s in a standstill 107.40, the whole day’s been a snoozer in USDJPY, the rest was gravitating around .
Maybe we see some corporate activity in an hour and a bit on the fixing.
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019