The ForexFlow Non-farm payrolls competition is back with a bang
Here we are again folks, approaching the biggest and most exciting data report of the month, Belgian unemployment!!
Oh, that was out today apparently. 6.4%??? They must be fiddling their numbers.
Ok, let’s start again. Here we are again folks, approaching the second biggest and second most exciting data report of the month, the US non-farm payrolls report.
As I missed last month’s compo due to sunning myself on a rainy, 9 degree, South coast holiday, I’ve got an extra prize this month. If you can guess (or come closest to) the NFP number this month, you can win a 2 month free pass to our fantastic live trading room. The extra prize will be for the person who comes second, and they will get a free 1 month pass to the fantastic institutional news squawk service from Livesquawk.
So, what do you have to do to win such booty? Follow these rules;
As usual, all you have to do is pick a number for the NFP. Hit the nail on the head or get closest to the number to win.
- You pick a number as your guess for the Friday NFP number – 1 guess per person
- First person who picks a number gets it (you can pick another number if your 1st guess is taken)
- Closest to the number wins. In the case of a draw or split, the person who entered first by time gets it (this month the next person will get the second prize)
- Only guesses in the comments on this post count (put them anywhere else and you’re out of luck)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 GMT Friday
But cry not if you don’t win because you can still get both a free 2 week trial of our live trading room, and/or a free 2 week trial of the full service from Livesquawk (use sign up code ForexFlow). I should also point out that we have a dedicated Livesquawk forex and commodities feed as part of our trading room package.
So, get to it, grab your favoured NFP number before one of your other trading colleagues pinches it, and best of luck to you all!