- prior 0.2%
- CPI EU norm YoY 2.3% vs 2.3% exp, prior 2.3%
- CPI MoM 0.4% vs 0.4% , prior 0.4%
- CPI YoY 2.0% vs 2.0% exp, prior 2.0%
Earlier today we had German CPI coming in at 0.5% MoM , 0.6% HICP, YoY at 2.2% HICP as well as normal.
Ticking up slightly. Should keep the EURO from correcting to much going into the major event of the day, ECB later on.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- Getting slowly ready for another round - August 19, 2018
- Trade wars? It’s all a joke. We have a plan. - August 17, 2018
- US August prelim Michigan consumer sentiment index 95.3 vs 98 expected - August 17, 2018