- prior 0.2%
- CPI EU norm YoY 2.3% vs 2.3% exp, prior 2.3%
- CPI MoM 0.4% vs 0.4% , prior 0.4%
- CPI YoY 2.0% vs 2.0% exp, prior 2.0%
Earlier today we had German CPI coming in at 0.5% MoM , 0.6% HICP, YoY at 2.2% HICP as well as normal.
Ticking up slightly. Should keep the EURO from correcting to much going into the major event of the day, ECB later on.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- Here we go again for another big week. - January 20, 2019
- Earnings season, meaningful vote, record long shutdown. - January 13, 2019
- BOC upcoming interest rate decision: I’m going for a neutral hold. - January 9, 2019