A bit later than usual but here’s the non-farm payrolls competition
Better late than never, as they say. Just under two hours to the NFP so get your guesses in;
As usual, all you have to do is pick a number for the NFP. Hit the nail on the head or get closest to the number to win.
- You pick a number as your guess for the Friday NFP number – 1 guess per person
- First person who picks a number gets it (you can pick another number if your 1st guess is taken)
- Closest to the number wins. In the case of a draw or split, the person who entered first by time gets it (this month the next person will get the second prize)
- Only guesses in the comments on this post count (put them anywhere else and you’re out of luck)
- Entries in by 12.29:59 GMT Friday
This month’s awesome prize is a free 3 month subscription to the leading financial squawk, Livesquawk.
But don’t fret, if you don’t win, grab a free two week trial on us by signing up here and using code “ForexFlow”.
The clock is ticking so grab your number!
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022