Japan July 2018 Trade data on 16.08.2018
- prior 720B JPY
- Adjusted Trade balance -45.6B JPY vs prior 66.2B JPY
- Exports YoY 3.9% vs 6.3% exp, prior 6.7%
- Imports 14.6% vs 14.4% exp, prior 2.6%
Quite a miss on the exports, first impact of the tariffs on steel and aluminium?
Cars should still be in discussion ….
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019