Canadian July 2018 retail sales on 21.09.2018
- prior -0.2%, revised to -0.1%
- Retail sales ex-autos 0.9% vs 0.6% exp, prior -0.1%, revised to 0.1%
CPI the more important data holding the fort. Retail sales a bit mixed with the core coming in a tad better compared to the headline number with revisions both on the better hand.
USDCAD back 20 p lower from 1.2925 going into the data.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- #Canada #Employment report preview. - November 5, 2021
- Rotation, ROTATION! - November 24, 2020
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020