September 2018 US housing starts and building permits 17 October 2018
- Prior 1.282m. Revised to 1.268m
- Building permits 1.241m vs 1.275m exp. Prior 1.249m
Worse than expected and a sizeable drop on last month, even with the revision lower. Permits hold up well enough though. Housing is still more sideways than up.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022