September 2018 US housing starts and building permits 17 October 2018
- Prior 1.282m. Revised to 1.268m
- Building permits 1.241m vs 1.275m exp. Prior 1.249m
Worse than expected and a sizeable drop on last month, even with the revision lower. Permits hold up well enough though. Housing is still more sideways than up.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- Brexit Mayday: Living on a Prayer – 4X Global Research - November 14, 2018
- US CPI October 2018 2.5% vs 2.5% exp y/y - November 14, 2018
- Here’s what’s next for Brexit in the next few hours - November 14, 2018