September 2018 US housing starts and building permits 17 October 2018
- Prior 1.282m. Revised to 1.268m
- Building permits 1.241m vs 1.275m exp. Prior 1.249m
Worse than expected and a sizeable drop on last month, even with the revision lower. Permits hold up well enough though. Housing is still more sideways than up.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- 4X Global Research says Brexit and Sterling are going nowhere, fast - April 18, 2019
- Are you ready for the next flash crash? - April 18, 2019
- Forex options expiries 18 April 2019 - April 18, 2019