US October 2018 PMI’s on 24.10.2018.
- Manuf PMI prior 55.6.
- Services PMI 54.7 v 54.0 exp, prior 53.5.
- Composite PMI 54.8 vs 53.9 prior.
In contrast to the European PMI’s US’ are holding up, should keep the bid tone for the USD in place unless we get a larger disappointing housing number in a bit. Keeping EURUSD shorts for now.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- #Canada #Employment report preview. - November 5, 2021
- Rotation, ROTATION! - November 24, 2020
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020