Canadian employment report on 02.11.2018.
- Employment change prior 63.3K
- Unemployment rate 5.8% vs 5.9% exp, prior 5.9%
- Full time change 33.9K vs prior -16.9K
- Part time change -22.6K vs prior 80.2K
- Participation rate 65.2% vs 65.4% prior
Not a great deal of reaction yet, but I quite like the report, the rotation from part into full time jobs,albeit with a small slower participation rate.
Trying a small USDCAD short @ 1.3080.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- #Canada #Employment report preview. - November 5, 2021
- Rotation, ROTATION! - November 24, 2020
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020