Japan Q3 GDP data on 13.11.2018.
- GDP q/q prior 0.7%., revised to 0.8%
- GDP y/y -1.2% vs -1% exp, prior 3%.
- GDP deflator y/y -0.3% vs 0.1% prior.
- Capital expenditure q/q -0.2% vs 0.6% exp, prior 3.1%.
- Private consumption q/q -0.1% vs -0.2% exp, prior 0.7%.
- GDP external demand q/q -0.1% vs -0.1% exp, prior -0.1%
Mostly weaker than weak expectations. JPY not moving much as per usual on Japanese data in Tokyo but Abe nor BOJ should like this.
More stimulus is underway soon.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019