November 2018 US ISM manufacturing PMI 3 December 2018
- ISM manufacturing PMI 59.3 vs 57.6 exp Prior 57.7
- Prices paid 60.7 vs 70.0 exp. Prior 71.6
- Employment 58.4 vs 56.5 exp. Prior 56.8
- New orders 62.1 vs 57.4 prior
Good numbers but that inflation component is going to keep feet on the ground. USDJPY is up a touch but not doing much elsewhere.
Some of the comments highlight tariffs and staffing issues but the tariffs issue doesn’t seem to be too impacting, given the drop in prices.
Latest posts by Ryan Littlestone (see all)
- The last NFP competition of 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Will this month’s US NFP be a horror show? - October 4, 2022
- US NFP competition – Do you think there’s going to be a turn in the US jobs market? - August 31, 2022