Canadian November 2018 labour report on 07.12.2018.
- Prior 11.2K.
- Unemployment rate 5.6% vs 5.8% exp, prior 5.8%
- Full time employment change 89.9K vs prior 33.9K.
- Part time employment change 4.1K vs -22.6K prior.
- Participation rate 65.4 % vs 65.2% prior.
Monster report here! USDCAD down to 1.3325 from 1.3385 initially. Small rebounds could be seen but that confirms the top of the range we’ve seen yesterday imo.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- #Canada #Employment report preview. - November 5, 2021
- Rotation, ROTATION! - November 24, 2020
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020