Federal reserve interest rate decision 30.01.2019
- Removes the reference to “further gradual ” interest rates increases.
- Also prepared to adjust balance sheet normalisation.
- Holds rates, pledges patience on future moves.
- To continue with current floor approach to managing policy.
- Spending grew strongly.
A dovish hold. USD loses ground, EURUSD up to 1.1470 from 1.1420, Cable back above 1.3100.
The Statement .
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- The two big weeks for JPY are here. - April 23, 2019
- Sunday 14.04.2019 FX opening rates. - April 14, 2019
- GBP a tad higher pre-open, the rest quiet on the retail open. - April 7, 2019