Federal reserve interest rate decision 30.01.2019
- Removes the reference to “further gradual ” interest rates increases.
- Also prepared to adjust balance sheet normalisation.
- Holds rates, pledges patience on future moves.
- To continue with current floor approach to managing policy.
- Spending grew strongly.
A dovish hold. USD loses ground, EURUSD up to 1.1470 from 1.1420, Cable back above 1.3100.
The Statement .
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019