USDJPY catches a small bid on BOJ summary of opinions report
- Chance Of Inflation Accelerating Toward 2% From Next Year Is Low
- Best Way To Achieve Price Goal Is To Patiently Maintain Current Easy Policy
- Must Be Ready To Take Necessary Action If Geopolitical Risks Heighten And Threaten To Revive Deflation
- Investors’ risk aversion to geopolitical risks has been seen only in part, but more attention needs to be paid than before to the possibility that market participants’ sentiment will change suddenly.
- If geopolitical risks heighten further, it may consider making policy adjustments as appropriate to prevent the deflationary mindset from emerging again
USDJPY crawls back up above 112.50 on the lines that more should be done if risk aversion sets in and in the light of the upcoming Tax hike.
Next up will be the last fixing of this month, quarter and half fiscal year-end. We may get some volatility in the next hour .
Here’s the link to the report
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019