And some on the healthcare..
- Pres Trump signs executive order to relax health insurance regulations, as expected
- Executive order directs federal agencies to consider how to simplify the process for small businesses and individuals to team up and buy health insurance
- Will also allow consumers to acquire short-term policies which don’t comply with Obamacare protections
- Health care analysts worry healthy people will begin to leave exchanges, which would lead to higher premiums for those who need health care
- Could take 6 months to go into effect