US said to give no sign it plans to drop NAFTA sunset idea
- We’re stuck, that much is clear
- Also said to be seeking seperate energy chapter in updated NAFTA
- Un-named Canada official: Canada will not give auto proposal in this round of NAFTA talks
- Reuters has the update from earlier today
Stuck, but unclear what the impact is on the currencies at this stage. A Brexit type scenario where we Buy or Sell the one(s) who win/loose the arm wrestling rounds.
USDCAD opens around 1.2770 , USDMXN around 18.93.
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020
- A mildly positive risk market on the open? - November 24, 2019
- A huge USD week. This time it’s different, isn’t it? - October 30, 2019