Here are a few links and confrontations we can look out for
- The homepage of the World Economic Forum
- It’s all of sudden uncertain Donald Trump will attend due to the US government shutdown
- The world will be waiting to defend multilateralism again Trump’s ” America First” : Europe with a legion of delegates, Nafta countries etc
- China and Russia will be present in numbers counting the points between US and others and continue their own push further up the geo-economic ladder.
- Bloomberg has a bit more on what we should look out for besides the above
- Expecting a crossfire of headlines, deal on failures to be announced, so Forexflow readers be ready for some nasty and possibly unexpected moves in the Fx markets towards the second part of the week especially