Back after a well earned rest, driving around the snowy south of England. Straight back yesterday into a long Guppy (GBPJPY) @ 145.0528 with some profit locked in there and I added this morning @146.547 on the 100hr. See how it goes and see if the current liking for the latest Brexit plans, lasts more than just a few days
- A warning for the UK MRP poll everyone is becoming fixated about
- Depressed FX volatility allows for few surprises
- Trading the options action in EURUSD: Part 4 – Profit taken, rinse and repeat?
- A mildly positive risk market on the open?
- Here’s how we at ForexFlow profited from trading the options action in EURUSD