US weekly oil inventory data w/e 14 December 2018
- Oil inventories -0.497 vs -2.437m exp. Prior -1.208m
- Cushing 1.091m vs 1.148m prior.
- Gasoline 1.766m vs 1.200m exp. Prior 2.087m.
- Distillates -4.237m vs 0.573m exp. Prior -1.475m.
- Production 11.6m vs 11.6m prior
Still a draw. WTI from 47.70 going into the data to 47.95.
Here’s the detailed report.
Latest posts by K-man (see all)
- #Canada #Employment report preview. - November 5, 2021
- Rotation, ROTATION! - November 24, 2020
- $CNH living on hopium? Big week for the Yuan this. - January 13, 2020